I contacted account rep 2 weeks ago about RMA, filed same day. No follow up, no updates. Nothing but problem after problem with these CDW. Constant delays, lack of responses to emails, phone calls (voicemails left), live chat requests. Not happy at all. Worst experience I've ever encountered. They have majority negative reviews online for obvious reasons.

I tried using customer service live chat 2 times today, both times the rep rudely ignored me and just left session after sending me to another department that never answers the ***. I requested an RMA with a a full refund on the 2 switches 2 weeks ago. I never heard back from CDW about compensating me for the first 2 trips I wasted my time on to the data center, as promised by Connor.

I left a voicemail in early December, Connor ignored my call. I sent several emails, account rep ignored my emails. I sent a few emails to CustomerRelations@web.cdw.com and they ignored me as well on most except one response from Alicia who ridiculously asked for my RMA # when the email she replied to of mine clearly asked "When can I expect an RMA to be setup and my full credit refunded? I sent two emails to account rep again the past week, no reply back. I sent an email to customer relations yesterday, no reply back. I'm on the phone awaiting a rep, 5 minutes so far."

CDW Cons: Customer service, Ignoring emails, Disregarding voicemails, Lack of professionalism.

Comments

Try Pc Connection, they have specialists you can speak with so you get the perfect solution, sometimes I think i need one thing and it turns out to be something completely different. She follows up and makes sure everything is right every step of the way.

I work with an account manager,Hardi, she works IN,WI,MI,MO,IA,IL.

Her number is 1800.800.0014 X 86724

If I have a concern she gets right back to me. Try her.

@Anonymous

I use her! She's awesome!

Before I ordered stuff from her, we had a conference call with her specialist and went through all possible options and came to a conclusion.

I love her.