Honolulu, Hawaii
2.3

I ordered around eight items totaling over $1K and paid extra for fast shipping. Large boxes began to show up - with one item the size of a pack of cigarettes in them, sometimes two a day - but with next to nothing besides packing material in them.

Overall, it took over 8 weeks for them to ship everything and had to make 5 phone calls to get it that soon. Biggest complaint - they shipped the wrong item and then advised me I had ordered the wrong item, even though the item description clearly indicated I had ordered the correct item and nothing within their description indicated otherwise. I've been assigned a complaint number, been assured someone would be contacting me within 48 hours - that's now been nearly two weeks ago. I've called, left messages, emailed - it's like feeding a black hole - nothing comes back.

I wouldn't recommend CDW to an enemy.

You're better off dealing with Amazon than these idiots. I suspect they will be out of business soon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cdw Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

CDW Cons: False assurance of contact within 48 hours, Website dumped my order three times, Paid for fast shipping but did not get it, Shipped wrong item and blamed me.

Comments